Tension membrane structures Double Pitched Roof series can be used to erect a wide range of modular canopies sized from 3 m up to 50 m width and a variable length build up by standard modules sized 5 m each. Double Pitched Roof structures are characterised by side walls height that vary from 2.3 to 5.0 metres and pitched straight roof structural elements.
In this type of structure, the curtain side walls are perfectly upright, allowing the use of rigid infill panels and a comprehensive range of accessories to produce multi-purpose facilities.
Tension membrane structures with double pitched roof are lightweight, simple to erect and dismantle, and easily transported, making them readily adaptable to any kind of surface.
Cleverly designed equipment packages, assembly kits and installation manuals, ensure these structures can be erected swiftly, with no need for special foundation works or soil preparation.
Advantages of modular Double Pitched roof tension membrane structures:
- savings on transport and logistics, thanks to lightweight construction in aluminium alloy
- maintenance-free structure and membranes
- ease of assembly by utilising basic tools.
The Cover Building roof membrane is made from opaque PVC of 830 g/m2 weight and utilizes the knots of the flat space frame squares for anchorage and tensioning purposes. The membrane itself is properly shaped and suitably reinforced, and when tensioned assumes the familiar ‘Chinese hat’ geometry of many modern frame marquees. Being appreciably translucent, the white PVC admits a generous amount of light. The Cover Building system is completely modular and offers extreme flexibility of use.
Features of the Cover Building structure:
- A three-dimensional aluminium roof structure, futuristic in style and innovative in design, shows up as a series of interlocking skeleton pyramids carrying a ‘Chinese hat’ shaped, synthetic membrane. 5mx5m sized modules offer notable dimensional flexibility and adaptation to any space.
- The roof structure is first assembled on the ground, then hoisted into position with cranes; this ensures that installation is swift, and that the procedure is safe.
- The structure can be anchored using pegs, masonry plugs or weights, and remains entirely removable.
- Thanks to the versatility of the structure, numerous different solutions are possible for the interior layout.
Optional features include motorized rolling shutters, which will allow vehicles immediate access to the building.
Anti-intrusion steel panels ensure a higher level of security.